Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer (Budapest)
IT Services Hungary
Full Time - Regular
The experience of discovery is what makes this field particularly exciting. There are no good practices or long-standing methods, we have to figure it out all ourselves. We get to work with the newest technologies on the foundation of new milestone in informatics. This project allows a great step forward professionally and personally.
If you like challanges, come and work with the newest OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems with us!
- The goal of our QA team is to build a comprehensive test suite that will be utilized to validate the solution in a scalable and repeatable manner. The QA team identifies use cases and creates test plans, defines test strategies and creates test cases to validate software design via manual and automated tests
- At a strategic level, our QA team will help to drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies. The QA team will also drive efficiencies in the QA process and invest in process changes, automation, tools, etc. to reduce overall QA effort for the product
If you have…
- College degree in IT field, or adequate experience
- Programming experience
- Experience developing test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience in functional, performance and stress testing for applications and back-end services
- Willingness to develop high quality test strategies and test plans
- Active English knowledge, good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Costumer-oriented mindset
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Proactive approach, active contribution
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science and a few years’ experience in testing or development
- Operations/Development experience from testers’ perspective
- Experience in multicultural environment and projects
.. we welcome you with open arms!
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.