Process Designer (Budapest)
IT Services Hungary
Full Time - Regular
The experience of discovery is what makes this field particularly exciting. There are no good practices or long-standing methods, we have to figure it out all ourselves. We get to work with the newest technologies on the foundation of new milestone in informatics. This project allows a great step forward professionally and personally.
If you like challanges, come and work with the newest OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems with us!
- Has the responsibility to model, analyze, deploy, monitor, and continuously improve business processes in a public cloud operations environment
- Process architects enhance and transform business processes into technically enhanced and executable process templates
- Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the public cloud operations and manages changes to such specifications
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts
- Prepares process descriptions, flow charts and documentation
- Supports projects and working teams in order to improve processes
- Prepares reports for the management and other departments
- Participates actively in internal audits that are related to processes and their practical usage
- Stays up-to-date with emerging technologies, their strengths and weaknesses and their application to business solutions
If you have…
- College degree in IT field or deep IT knowledge
- Fluent English knowledge, good communication skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in process management or IT operation, 2nd or 3rd level is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- High problem solving skills and flexibility
- Creativity in own tasks and in conception elaboration of team tasks
- International project experience is an advantage
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to learn
.. we welcome you with open arms!
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.