OpenStack Operation Engineer (Budapest)
IT Services Hungary
Full Time - Regular
The experience of discovery is what makes this field particularly exciting. There are no good practices or long-standing methods, we have to figure it out all ourselves. We get to work with the newest technologies on the foundation of new milestone in informatics. This project allows a great step forward professionally and personally.
If you like challanges, come and work with the newest OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems with us!
What would be your tasks?
- Driving the full automation of cloud platform operations
- Creating new solutions and improving existing features in an agile way
- Making development and operations work together
- Supervising the cloud's global rollout from technical perspective
- Keeping contact with manufacturers
- Creating and Implementing a future operation model
- Continuously adapting to the latest technologies
If you have…
- College degree in IT field, or deep IT knowledge
- Deep OpenStack knowledge
- Deep Linux operation system knowledge
- In-depth IT system expertise (storage, network, OS)
- In-depth knowledge about virtualization
- Active English knowledge, good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Costumer-oriented mind-set
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive approach, passionate attitude, active contribution
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings
- OS knowledge
- Experience in scripting, automation (Perl, Python, Bash, Chef, Puppet, Ansible…)
- Operations experience
- Development experience
- German language knowledge
- One of these certificates: COA, RHCSA/RHCE
- Several years of experience in open source community project
.. we welcome you with open arms!
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.