Data Scientist (f/m)
T-Systems ITC Iberia, S.A.
Nivel del empleo:
Tipo de contrato:
Jornada completa - Indefinido
Fecha límite de aplicación:
We are looking for a Data Scientist (f/m) to join our international team located in Barcelona.
- You will perform the role of Data Science Expert in order to develop Data governance models and strategies for public sector organisms.
- Become a trustee advisor for the customer regarding the definition of Data model strategies.
- Work closely with the local account team, the deal team, partners and Digital Division person to identify the most appropriate solutions.
Professional Experience/ Knowledge/ Skills :
- Comprehensive knowledge of Big Data services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cognitive services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Data Analytics.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Machine Learning.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Business Intelligence services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Big Data presentation layers, including: data acceptance, indexing, presentation, editing, dashboards and data visualization.
- Technical experience of Cloudera Hadoop framework.
- Technical experience in BI and analytics tools (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, Shiny…).
- Technical experience in advanced analytics and data science tools (RStudio, KNime, RapidMiner, Dataiku, …).
- Experience of the use of data science in Government.
- Ability to perform activities of data experts roles (Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Engineer).
- Ability to support the Account Management team, acting as sales expert for leading business development activities and new business opportunities.
With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 43,700 employees, and external revenue of 7.9 billion euros (2016), T-Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT).
T-Systems offers a range of integrated solutions for business customers, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services, the transformation to cloud-based services (including tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects for the business fields of the future, such as data analytics, the Internet of Things, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and Industrial Internet.
T-Systems can provide all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, its highly secure data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.